Saturday, October 1, 2011

New News


Good morning my dear readers.
Phew, the last few days were again full of work and I had absolutely no time to post. But now a long weekend ahead of me and I will definitely make new photos for you.
How are you?
In the last week some surprises are flown home with me: D. One of them is the "Red Foulard Mudder" a limited edition scarf by Dsquared.
Dsquared and Mini presented at the Life Ball in May 2011 a "canadien-style" tuned-up model of the Mini Cooper, which was later auctioned.The proceeds were donated to national and international AIDS assistance projects.
Since September 16, 2011 is now available a limited edition designed scarf of Mini and Dsquared. On this sheet you can see the stylized drawing of the Dsquared Mini Cooper, and Dean and Dan as raccoons. Part of the proceeds will be donated to "Aids Life," a nonprofit association of the Life Ball.
What is it with you new? What are your plans for this super sunny weekend?
I wish you a great day.


Guten Morgen meine lieben Leser.
Puh, die letzten Tage waren mal wieder voll von Arbeit und ich hatte absolut keine Zeit zu posten. Aber nun liegt ein verlängertes Wochenende vor mir und ich werde auf jeden Fall neue Fotos für Euch machen.
Wie geht es Euch?
In der letzten Woche sind einige Überraschungen bei mir Zuhause eingeflogen :D. Eins davon ist das "Red Mudder Foulard", ein limitiertes Halstuch von Dsquared. 
Dsquared und Mini präsentierten im Mai anlässlich des Lifeballs 2011 ein von ihnen auf "canadien-style" getuntes Modell des Mini Cooper, welches später versteigert wurde. Der Erlös wurde nationalen und internationalen Aids-Hilfeprojekten gespendet. 
Seit dem 16.September 2011 gibt es nun in limitierter Auflage dieses von Dsquared und Mini gestaltete Halstuch. Auf diesem Tuch sieht man die Zeichnung des von Dsquared gestylten Mini Cooper, sowie Dean und Dan als Waschbären. Ein Teil der Einnahmen wird an "Aids-Life", eines gemeinnützigen Vereins des Lifeball gestiftet.
Was gibt es bei Euch neues? Was sind Eure Pläne für dieses super sonnige Wochenende?
Ich wünsche Euch einen tollen Tag.












12 comments:

  1. wow, amazing!!

    visit my blog!!

    http://orangegworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS POST INSPIRE US!!!
    STUNNING BLOG!
    CHECK OUT MINE I'D GLAD WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! :) :)
    HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND SEE YOU FOLLOW ME
    I FOLLOW BACK 100%!!!!

    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute and I follow you :)
    Come to my blog and if you love it follow me!

    The yellow ball

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I always think minis are so adorable when they pass by! have a great weekend!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dear, i'm following you now, follow me back! =)
    xoxo

    http://orangegworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice blog! original!! I follow!
    If you want look my sketches!!
    nick
    http://nicksketches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure dear we can follow each other,but I don't see your followers box...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellas imagenes, siempre me gusto el mini,
    si te gusta la poesía te invito a mi nuevo blog Brisa poética que abrí
    para escribir algo nuevo.
    feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a beautiful scarf! :)

    http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...