Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy birthday to me


happy birthday to me :-)
here i am again, i was sick a long long time. but now i'm back.
last week on 21 march was my 28th birthday and the sun shines all day for me :D
my boyfriend had overnight balloons decorated in our ballchair. that was a really sweet surprise from him and i was really happy.
one of my birthday gift is my new handbag from louis vuitton, lina likes it too ;D


hier bin ich wieder, ich war lange lange krank. 
letzte woche am 21. märz war mein 28. geburtstag und die sonne strahlte den ganzen tag für mich :-D
mein freund hatte mir über nacht luftballons in unserem ballchair dekoriert. das war eine echt süße überraschung von ihm und ich habe mich riesig gefreut. 
eins meiner geburtstagsgeschenke ist meine neue handtasche von louis vuitton. Lina gefällt sie auch ;-)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...