Sunday, April 17, 2011

In The Vineyards Part1


Good evening to all of you. How was your sunday? As I promised, here I have for you my first part of the pictures from today. How do you like my outfit? 
Our barbecue was great and delicious and now I'm pretty tired. So I hope you had a great day and wish you a wonderful night.
The second part of my photos I'll post tomorrow.

Einen wunderschönen guten Abend an Euch. Wie war Euer Sonntag? Wie versprochen habe ich für Euch den ersten Teil meiner Bilder von Heute. Wie findet Ihr mein Outfit?
Unser Grillen war toll und sehr lecker und jetzt bin ich ganz schön satt und müde. 
Ich hoffe Ihr hattet auch so einen schönen Tag und wünsche Euch eine wundervolle Nacht.
Den zweiten Teil der Fotos poste ich morgen.



















Baldinini Shoes
Dsquared2 Jeans
5Preview Shirt
H&M Blazer
H&M Scarf
Thomas Sabo Necklace
Thomas Sabo Earrings
Roberto Cavalli Earrings

3 comments:

  1. i love every single thing about this outfit!

    mfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all ♥ your shoes, your blazer ♥
    Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Outfit is Georgeous . The fotos are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...