Saturday, April 23, 2011

On The Swing


Good morning sweetys. Yes it's saturday and the sun is shining again. Now I go shopping with my girlfriend in the city and then I have to pack for our trip to paris on monday. 
Here I have for you some shoots from yesterday on a playground. Are you so happy on the swing as I am?  Thank you Dany for shooting this sweet photos. I wish you a sunny day.

Guten Morgen an alle Süßen. Ja es ist Samstag und die Sonne scheint mal wieder. Ich gehe jetzt gleich mit meiner Freundin in die Stadt einkaufen und dann werde ich packen für unsere Parisreise am Montag :D. Hier habe ich noch ein paar Fotos von Gestern auf einem Spielplatz. Schaukelt Ihr auch so gerne wie ich? Dankeschön Dany für diese süßen Bilder. Ich wünsche Euch einen sonnigen Tag.









Zara Shoes
Zara Trousers
Dsquared2 Belt
Benetton Shirt
Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses
Thomas Sabo Earrings
Dsquared2 Bracelet
TW-Steel Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...