Sunday, May 1, 2011

Outfit On Grilling Sunday


Good morning to you world. Oh I'm so tired, i can not even describe.
I hope you had more sleep as I. Here are my photos from my outfit yesterday. I hope you like it.
Now I go to work and this day is so long. But the sun will shining so lets start. I wish you a nice day.

Guten Morgen Welt. Oh ich bin so müde ich kann es gar nicht beschreiben.
Ich hoffe Ihr hattet mehr Schlaf als ich. Hier habe ich für Euch meine Fotos von meinem gestrigen Outfit. Ich hoffe es gefällt Euch. Jetzt gehe ich zur Arbeit und der Tag ist soooo lang. Aber die Sonne soll scheinen, also los gehts. Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Tag.








FlipFlop Shoes
Zara Trousers
Hermés Belt
Dsquared2 Shirt
D&G Earrings and Ring
Roberto Cavalli Ring
Guess Watch
Dior Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...