Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vicenza


Good morning my dears.
On tuesday we were in Vicenza, a small, but very nice city near Venice.
And in every city there is this wonderful delicious ice cream :D
In Vicenza I've found something what I wish for so long, but I make another post.
Yesterday we went shopping again to Venice. And it is a lot of fun, when there is sale ;-)
I wish you a nice day.

Guten Morgen Ihr Lieben.
Am Dienstag waren wir in Vicenza, einer kleinen, aber schönen Stadt ganz in der Nähe von Venedig.
Und in jeder Stadt hier gibt es dieses wunderbar leckere Eis :D
Gestern waren wir wieder zum Shoppen in Venedig und es macht wirklich Spaß einzukaufen, wenn alles reduziert ist :-)
Ach und ich habe etwas in Vicenza gefunden, was ich mir schon so lange wünsche, dafür mache ich aber einen extra post.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.











New Chic Flip Flops
Dsquared2 Shorts and Shirt
Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses
Louis Vuitton Bag

2 comments:

  1. Vicenza is nice too!!! I love these pictures!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you're wearing two shorts :) Very different! I've already started to follow you ;)

    xo
    http://simplicityasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...