Thursday, August 25, 2011

Piazza Duomo


Hey guys.
How are you? After my cleaning marathon, I'm just done easily and waiting for my baby. Last night we had (pictures will follow), a romantic dinner on our terrace;-).
Tomorrow I'm doing with my colleagues in a company outing. We are planning on traveling trolley. That will be fun, but certainly something strenuous. Then we meet relatives of my boyfriend for dinner. So another day when I will be home only to sleep.
But I take pictures for you.
These photos are from the Piazza Duomo in Milan. It was soooo beautiful there.
I wish you a pleasant evening and tomorrow a good start to the weekend.

Hey Leute.
Wie geht es Euch? Nach meinem Putz-Marathon bin ich gerade leicht erledigt und warte sehnsüchtig auf meinen Schatz. Gestern Abend hatten wir ein romantisches Dinner auf unserer Terasse ;-) (Bilder folgen). 
Morgen mache ich mit meinen Kolleginnen einen Betriebsausflug. Wir wollen Draisine fahren. Das wird sicher lustig, aber bestimmt auch etwas anstrengend. Danach treffen wir Verwandte von meinem Freund zum Abendessen. Also wieder ein Tag, an dem ich erst zum Schlafen Zuhause sein werde.
Aber ich mache Fotos für Euch.
Diese Fotos sind vom Piazza Duomo in Mailand. Es war soooo schön dort.
Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Abend und morgen einen guten Start ins Wochenende.













New Chic FlipFlops
Dsquared2 Jeans and Shirt
Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses
D&G Earrings and Bracelet
Louis Vuitton Bag 
Scarf from Venice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...