Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween-Night


Hello you Halloween ghosts.
Are you all on prey-hunting? I have a quiet evening with my boyfriend at home and watch the ghosts, witches and vampires out of the window.
In kindergarten I now hollowed out pumpkins with my kids and our results speak for themselves do you like it?
Halloween is just great I think.
I wish you a spook night.

Hallo Ihr Halloween-Geister.
Seid Ihr alle auf Beute-Jagd? Ich mache mir heute Abend einen gemütlichen Abend mit meinem Freund Zuhause und schaue den Geistern, Hexen und Vampiren aus dem Fenster zu.
Im Kindergarten habe ich heute mit meinen Kids Kürbisse ausgehöhlt und unser Ergebnis kann sich doch sehen lassen oder?
Halloween ist einfach toll finde ich.
Ich wünsche Euch eine gruselige Nacht. 






1 comment:

  1. Cute! I didn't get to carve pumpkins this year :( hope I will next year! Happy Halloween :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...