Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some Christmas Presents


Good evening to all. Today I had little time, but here you see some of my Christmas presents.
Currently I am heavily involved with the question of clothes for New Year's Eve, did you know what 
attracts you and where you celebrate?
I wish you a great evening.

Guten Abend an alle. Heute hatte ich kaum Zeit, aber hier seht Ihr einige meiner Weihnachtsgeschenke. 
Momentan bin ich schwer mit der Kleiderfrage für Silvester beschäftigt, wisst Ihr schon was Ihr anzieht und wo Ihr feiert?
Ich wünsche Euch einen tollen Abend.


 The biggest present

Present for my boyfriend and me: Nespresso

New Shoes

Photografy Instructions

New Perfume

Hello Kitty tag

Camera Cup

Hello Kitty Lego

Funny Pocket

Thanx to all of you sweeties <3

1 comment:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...