Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cold Thursday-Eve


Hallöchen my loved ones.
Sorry for the delay, but the winter sales have stopped me today;-)
Actually, I wanted to walk only short with my aunt in the city and buy nothing, but just then you find the most amazing things ( photos follow ).
These are my pictures from Thursday evening in the cold: onion look: D
I wish you a wonderful evening.

Hallöchen meine Lieben.
Entschuldigt die Verspätung, aber der Winterschlussverkauf hat mich heute aufgehalten ;-) 
Eigentlich wollte ich nur kurz mit meiner Tante durch die Stadt spazieren und gar nichts kaufen, aber gerade dann findet man ja die tollsten Dinge (Fotos folgen).
Das sind meine Bilder vom Donnerstag in der Abend-Kälte: Zwiebellook :D
Ich wünsche Euch einen wundervollen Abend.











new Dsquared2 Shoes
Dsquared2 Jeans, Shirt, Scarf and Jacket
Zara Blazer
Filippa K Gloves
Louis Vuitton Bag

1 comment:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...