Monday, April 2, 2012

Chealsea


Chelsea and the Meatpacking District, have made me very tied up and I was able to win many new impressions. Chelsea Market <3 I love it, I ate here the first time in my life a whole lobster, which was just incredible sooooooo yummy.
Today, there we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, and I'm back again in love with Manhattan <3
Good night sweeties.

Chelsea und Meatpacking District, haben mich sehr gefesselt und ich konnte viele neue Eindrücke gewinnen. Chelsea-Market <3 I love it, hier habe ich das erste mal in meinem Leben einen ganzen Hummer gegessen, einfach unglaublich das war sooooooo lecker.
Heute waren sind wir über die Brooklyn Bridge gelaufen und ich bin wieder aufs Neue verliebt in Manhattan <3 
Gute Nacht.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...