Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Hey my dear readers. I'm so tired now after 13hours work today and can not say so much, because tomorrow it is the same. I hope you understand that I can not write more posts on these days , because I'm only working. For Tonight I have for you a few pictures and impressions from Paris, that I shoot last week. Wishing you all a sweet night and hope you stay tuned.

Hallo meine lieben Leser. Ich bin so müde gerade, nach 13Stunden Arbeit heute und ich kann gar nicht mehr viel erzählen, denn morgen erwartet mich der gleiche lange Tag. Ich hoffe Ihr versteht das ich momentan nicht so viel posten kann, da ich nur am arbeiten bin. Für heute Abend habe ich noch ein paar Fotos und Eindrücke von Paris für Euch, die ich letzte Woche gemacht habe. Ich wünsche Euch eine süße Nacht und hoffe Ihr bleibt dran.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...