Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday afternoon


Good morning beauties. Oh my god it's so early in the morning and I want to go back to my bed. But it does'nt help I must go to work.
This are my photos from sunday afternoon where I was with my boyfriend in a very beautiful winery not so far from our home. There were a lot of rich people who enjoyed the alcohol so much, in the very hot sun ;-) and it was so funny to watch them at this. 
Unfortunately I had'nt my camera with me and shot these photos with my Iphone.
I wish you all a great tuesday.

Guten Morgen Ihr Schönheiten. Oh mein Gott es ist so früh am Morgen und ich will einfach nur wieder zurück in mein Bett. Aber es hilft alles nichts ich muss arbeiten.
Diese Fotos sind vom Sonntag Nachmittag, als ich mit meinem Freund in einem echt schönen Weingut gar nicht weit von unserem Zuhause war. Dort waren eine Menge reicher Menschen, die den Alkohol in der Sonne genossen ;-), es war so lustig ihnen dabei zuzusehen.
Leider hatte ich meine Kamera vergessen und deshalb habe ich mit dem Iphone fotografiert.
Ich wünsche Euch allen einen tollen Dienstag. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...