Monday, August 22, 2011

Our Hotel in Milan


Wow is it with you so hot outside? Hello there.
But I will complain in any way. I love this weather and even in Germany it's raining anyway, far too often.
How was your weekend? I currently feel there is no weekend. I hope this will change soon again;-)
That was our hotel in Milan. I would prefer to feed in right there. Fantastically.
I wish you a pleasant evening, go out and enjoy the sun!

Wow ist es bei Euch auch so heiß draußen? Hallo Ihr.
Aber ich will mich auf keinen Fall beschweren. Ich liebe dieses Wetter ja und in Deutschland regnet es sowieso viel zu oft.
Wie war Euer Wochenende? Ich habe zur Zeit das Gefühl es gibt gar kein Wochenende. Ich hoffe das ändert sich bald mal wieder ;-)
Das war unser Hotel in Mailand. Am liebsten wäre ich gleich dort eingezogen. Traumhaft.
Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Abend, geht raus und genießt die Sonne!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...