Sunday, September 18, 2011

Purchases from Italy


Hello there my dears.
Here I have finally, after a longer time, for you photos of my shopping in Venice, Jesolo, Padova, Milan and Monza.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. After the wedding party on Friday I feel slowly something alive: D
I wish you a wonderful evening and a good start tomorrow in this new week.


Hallöchen meine Lieben. 
Hier habe ich endlich, nach etwas längerer Zeit, Fotos für Euch von meinen Einkäufen in Venedig, Jesolo, Padova, Mailand und Monza.
Ich hoffe Ihr hattet ein wunderschönes Wochenende. Nach der Hochzeitsparty am Freitag fühle ich mich so langsam wieder etwas lebendig :D
Ich wünsche Euch einen wundervollen Abend und einen guten Start morgen in diese neue Woche.




















9 comments:

  1. great purchase from my italy:)love all the fltas!!kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to go to Italy.. Great purchases wanting the tops..

    MiMi ♥..
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you bought a lot of gorgeous stuff including the coat and the hat!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those are great purchases! :)
    love the shoes, bags and the trench!

    http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your purchases! that candy bag has an amazing colour, so do your green flats!
    amazing coat btw, I want that too! :)

    following your blog, check out mine too if you like :)


    Wear A Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Lovely purchases, dear! I am dying to go to Italy! :D

    Followed you dear. :D

    http://thedailyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love anythng 4rm italy.. Bdw check out my blog and lets follow each other thanx
    chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great purchases!! great unique pieces!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous purchases... i love all the candy colored bags and flats from furla!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...