Monday, September 19, 2011

Stop for the new fall/winter H&M fashion


Good morning my dear readers.
 Tuesday again lalala and once again 13 hours of work ahead of me.But what the heck, I can not even change anywaySo think positive.
Yesterday I went through the town and landed at H & Mbecause I still had to exchange a pair of pantsWell on the exchange but it is not overlooked.The new Autumn / Winter fashion was thereD, of course I had to take something, even if I had to limit myself very much.
Today's insight: I desperately need more money!
Thank you for your kind comments and to the new followers and readers of my blogWelcome and thank you for your interest!
I wish you a great Tuesday.


Guten Morgen meine lieben Leser.
Immer wieder Dienstags lalala und ich habe mal wieder 13 Stunden Arbeit vor mir. Aber was soll's, ich kann es ja sowieso nicht ändern. Also positiv denken.
Gestern bin ich kurz durch die Stadt gelaufen und beim H&M gelandet, weil ich noch eine Hose umzutauschen hatte. Naja beim Umtausch ist es aber nicht geblieben. Die neue Herbst/Winter Mode war da ;D, da musste ich natürlich was mitnehmen, auch wenn ich mich sehr beschränken musste.
Heutige Erkenntnis: Ich brauche unbedingt mehr Geld!
Vielen Dank für Eure lieben Kommentare und an die neuen Verfolger und Leser meines Blogs: Herzlich Willkommen und Danke für Euer Interesse!
Ich wünsche Euch einen tollen Dienstag.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! So many cool stuff, I have to go immediately to H&M!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those shorts today when I was shopping :) they are really cool, I regret I didn't take them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute clothes!!! i like this color pallet....lovely blog

    http://anordinarywonder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...