Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello first Advent


Hello there my dears.
How are you? Did you have a nice week and a great weekend?
Behind and in front of me is a pretty stressful and busy week.
At least I've done a little bit of home decorate for Christmas. More photos will follow in my next posts.
Here you see our front door: D
I wish you a wonderful first Advent

Hallöchen meine Lieben.
Wie geht es Euch? Hattet Ihr eine schöne Woche und ein tolles Wochenende?
Hinter und vor mir liegt eine ziemlich stressige und arbeitsreiche Woche.
Immerhin habe ich es zumindest geschafft ein klein wenig Zuhause weihnachtlich zu dekorieren. Mehr Fotos folgen in meinen nächsten Posts.
Hier seht Ihr unsere Eingangstür :D
Ich wünsche Euch einen wunderschönen 1. Advent.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...