Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Longchamp


Good morning my sweeties.
What a great mess on Saturday night. May I intodruce my new family member? Finally it's here: my new Longchamp bag: My girlfriend and I ordered a bag and mine she brought me
 on Saturday.
Thank you sweetie ;-)
How do you like it?
I can not wait to go out with her​​, haha.
I wish you a wonderful day and a good start into this first week of Advent!

Guten Morgen meine Süßen.
Was für eine tolle Bescherung am Samstag Abend. Darf ich Euch mein neues Familienmitglied vorstellen?  Endlich ist sie da: meine neue Longchamp Tasche :D Meine Freundin hat sich und mir eine Tasche bestellt und mir meine am Samstag vorbeigebracht. 
Danke Süße ;-)
Wie findet Ihr sie?
Ich kann kaum abwarten mit ihr auszugehen, haha.
Ich wünsche Euch einen tollen Tag und einen guten Start in diese erste Adventswoche!








5 comments:

  1. Lovely new bag!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag!

    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. coollll , I have black long champ!!

    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    keep in touch... kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solch eine wunderbare Tasche! Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Sie müssen glücklich sein!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...