Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Years Eve Outfit


Hello my dears.
Today I've again photographed my New Year's Eve outfit for you, because somehow you see never my complete outfit on all photos of the evening.
I wish you a nice sunday.

Hallo meine Lieben.
Heute habe ich noch mal mein Silvester Outfit für Euch fotografiert, weil irgendwie auf allen Fotos von dem Abend nie mein komplettes Outfit zu sehen ist. 
Ich wünsche Euch noch einen schönen Sonntag.




D&G Dress, Ring and Bracelet
Lanvin Shoes
Roberto Cavalli Earrings and Ring

3 comments:

  1. great post darling, you were beautiful!
    love the clothes and acessories!
    *
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress!! I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...